Tuesday, October 28, 2008

MIA

So, I realize I am guilty of seriously neglecting my blog. I have been MIA these last few months. In some ways, I feel the last 4 months are one big blur. I spent most of that time on the couch trying not to throw up or sleeping whenever possible. My husband took a lovely visual:



I am feeling much better these days. I have a lot more energy and don't need quite so many naps. In addition to neglecting my blog, I am just now getting around to unpacking boxes from the move and am trying to catch up on cleaning my house. My husband has been amazing, and picked up a lot of slack for me while I just didn't have it in me to do it. What would I do without him?

I honestly had no idea how much pregnancy would take out of me. I guess it's one of those things where you just don't understand until you've experienced it. With all of that said, people tell me it will all be worth it once you get to hold your baby. I haven't even gotten to hold her yet (yes, in case you didn't know, it is a girl) and I would already say it's worth it. I love to feel her squirming around in my belly! It lets me know she's okay in there. I know the next few months will bring on a whole different type of discomfort, but the end result will be more than I can imagine.

So, with all that said, I ask your forgiveness for my neglect. I will try to be a more diligent blogging steward!

2 comments:

Vincent Family said...

Hang in there Jen!! I was sick and exhausted FOREVER and then toward the end of the second tri my energy level kicked up!! It was crazy! It will over before you know it . . . then SHE will make you exhausted all over again :)Motherhood is the best!

Anonymous said...

Jen - Congratulations. I had no idea you were pregnant. I am so out of the loop here in NC. I wish both of you the very best.