Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Fallish Things

I love the Fall! It is my favorite season. I love the foods, the weather, the holidays, all of it. On Saturday, Patrick and I did our first fallish thing and went to Oak Glen to pick out pumpkins and took his little sister Katie, his mom, and her boyfriend Peter along for the fun. We went to Reily's Farm first. Patrick taught Katie how to shoot a bow and arrow (won't he be a great dad) and she took a try at throwing a tomohawk.

Next, we headed over to the pumpkin patch and found a pumpkin for Katie and 3 for us - one for me, one for him, and a baby one.


If you were wondering what I look like 6 months pregnant, here you go. I can't believe Patrick busted the belly rub... I didn't notice until it was too late!


Then we headed up to Los Rios Ranch where we got some apples, cider, caramel apples, and shared an apple pie. It was all super yummy and we had a great time.


When we got home that night, Katie and Patrick carved her pumpkin. It was Katie's first pumpkin carving experience and I think she did a great job!

What are your favorite fall things?

No comments: