Sunday, July 26, 2009

This Week

This week has been pretty low key. As I mentioned, I had knee surgery a little over a week ago, so we have been at home most of the time. I worry a lot about things disrupting her, but I think Jasmine is doing pretty well with this surgery. She loves to scratch her nails on my brace, and LOVES to play with the bags of ice of my knee.

One day while Patrick was out for a walk with our girl, he went by a florist to surprise me with some flowers. Jasmine was so excited about them and wanted to hold them with her little hand. She held them all the way home, even after she fell asleep. I feel so lucky to have these two just loving me and taking such good care of me!

1 comment:

Sarah Rock said...

Ahh, that is so cute. Life is so fun when you have a baby around.