Sunday, July 19, 2009

By popular demand...

I decided to post some videos since you all tell me you enjoy them so much. Some of them are a little long, so feel free to skip this post if you like.

Jasmine loves to play and is busy all day long. It is so hard to get her to nap. She always wants to go go go and most of the time she is pretty happy. This ball and apple are two of her favorite toys lately. This video was taken the week we were packing up and getting ready to move. We didn't have as much time to hold and love her, but she was very cooperative and a good little helper.


I wanted to give all of you a little taste of what I am so blessed to wake up to every morning. I would say 6 out of 7 mornings a week, I wake up to Jasmine talking and playing in her crib. It is very unusual for her to wake up crying, and I always try to get to her while she is still happy. Keep in mind, she is a little camera shy, but you still get a feel for her little morning personality.

Like I said in my last post, she is laughing out loud now and it is the cutest thing ever! She especially finds her dad pretty funny. This is a video of the two of them playing.

Jasmine still loves her baths. Some day she will kill me for posting videos of her naked on the internet. But, I just can't help it. She is our happy little fish! It is funny to look at how long she is in her whale tub now versus when she was first born. I don't know how much longer she will fit in it.

I will try to get a good one of her rolling over on her own and more of her sweet laugh. I never want to forget that sound!

2 comments:

Sarah Rock said...

So cute!! I watched all of them most of the way through. I'm so happy that you get to live so near family. Good luck with all your changes.

Billy and Katie said...

She is so beautiful! I thought it from day one... but she is looking so much more like her daddy!
I'm glad your knee is doing better! I'll call you soon.