Sunday, November 16, 2008

One year down, forever to go...



Well, it's really one year and one week... Anyway, last Monday was our one year anniversary. What can I say about our first year of marriage? I married the perfect guy; no, he's not perfect, but he certainly is perfect for me! He is my best friend. There is no one I would rather go through the trials life brings, than with him! Our first year has been an amazingly good one. We've had our struggles; although they weren't the ones everyone warned us we would have. They were the perfect struggles for the two of us and they helped us to grow in our love for one another and our marriage. Our Heavenly Father is great that way! I love him more today than the day I married him, which I didn't think was possible. His love has changed me for the better and I will be forever grateful for all he does for me!

No comments: