Thursday, May 14, 2009

Mother's Day

So this last Sunday was my first official Mother's Day and it was a great one! Jasmine surprised me by wearing this cute onsie - very appropriate. I got to go out to dinner with my hubby and he gave me a sewing machine, which I am really excited about.
Being a mom is the best thing I've ever done (besides marrying her dad) and is the thing that I am most proud of. I wouldn't go so far as to say I am good at it yet, but I am learning and really trying. I love watching this little girl grow up - she makes me more happy than I can express.
I am so grateful for the examples of so many good mothers in my life - my mom, grandmas, aunts, sister-in-law, and girlfriends. I love you all and am so grateful for your listening ear and willingness to answer my questions... it means so much!

No comments: