Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Hope everyone had a great St. Patty's Day...

In honor of her dad's favorite holiday, we got all dressed up for St. Patrick's Day. As you can tell, our little miss wasn't all that into it. But she sure looked cute!

P.S. A big happy birthday to her uncle Brandon, her Grandma Francis, and her aunt Jennell!
P.S.S. Yes, I realize all of our pictures are blurry. After arriving at the hospital for Jasmine's delivery, we realized our camera has some kind of issue, causing nearly every picture to have this lovely haze. We are going to bite the bullet and buy a new one this weekend.

3 comments:

Heather said...

She is SO adorable! I'm so excited for you both! I'm sure it is so wonderful to finally hold her in your arms. I can't wait to meet her! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Sarah Rock said...

Oh good. I want to see clear pictures of the cutest new baby in the world! Happy St. Patties

Jill Land said...

Oooooh! She is so cute! (blurry camera and all). I am so happy for you! Isn't the most amazing experience?!? I could never accurately describe the wonder and amazement of being a mother. And only mothers truly understand!
Congrats! She is a beauty!